Contact Us

A Burning Desire

We received word this morning (Thursday), from the good folks down in Teton County (home of Jim “Grizzly Sports/Grizzly Auto” Anderson), that Teton County is requiring Teton County residents to purchase a burn permit BEFORE they do any “open burning”. About the only things Grizzly Jim is “burned up” about are the Greenie Liberals! Teton County is utilizing the Montana State web based burn permit system. The bottom line here is: get your burn permits & BE CAREFUL! Learn to burn.

Best of KSEN AM

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to using your original account information.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for KSEN AM 1150 quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Never Miss the Latest News from KSEN AM 1150.