UPDATE 2:25 p.m. EST: The suspects' names are Azamat Tazhayakov, Dias Kadyrbayev and Robel Phillipos. From The Boston Globe:
Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev, both 19 and of New Bedford, were charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice by plotting to dispose of a laptop computer and a backpack containing fireworks belonging to bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the US attorney’s office said in a statement.
Robel Phillipos, 19, of Cambridge was charged with making false statements to law enforcement officials in a terorism investigation, prosecutors said. 12:10 p.m. EST: According to Boston.com, the three suspects went to school at UMass-Dartmouth with Dzhokar Tsarnaev and may have helped him in the days immediately following the bombing, which was on April 15. Two of the suspects have been charged with overstaying their student visas.
The Boston Police Department announced that it has taken into custody three new suspects as a result of its ongoing investigation into the Boston Marathon bombing.
Twelve-year NBA veteran center Jason Collins writes in an essay in Sports Illustrated: "I didn't set out to be the first openly gay man playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I'm happy to start the conversation."
On Thursday afternoon at Southern Methodist University outside Dallas, President Obama and former Presidents Clinton, George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter gathered at the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
On Monday, the Justice Department announced that it was charging Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with using a weapon of mass destruction that resulted in the deaths of three people at the Boston Marathon last week. If convicted he could face the death penalty or up to life in prison.
The second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing has been captured. Dzokhar Tsarnaev was taken into police custody Friday night -- five days after the bombing that left three dead and left more than 100 injured, police said. The 19-year-old was apprehended after a manhunt that began Thursday night with the fatal shooting of an MIT officer and extended into the evening hours on Friday.
Special Agent Rick DesLauriers of the FBI, who is leading the investigation of the Boston Marathon bombings, just held a press conference in which he revealed that there are two suspects. The FBI released photographs and video of two men believed to be responsible for the attacks.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://ksenam.com using your original account information.