Be Prepared for Delays at the Coutts Border Crossing
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is experiencing heavy border crossing at the Coutts crossing and reminds travelers to plan their entry to Canada to avoid delays. Here’s a list of the Top 10 Tips for Crossing the border:
- Know what ID is Necessary
- Be ready to address border officers
- Have a note for children traveling without both parents
- Know what you can and can’t bring into Canada
- Have your car registration available
- Check/Empty your trunk
- Be prepared to answer questions
- Take off your sunglasses, turn off your radio
- Roll down front and back car windows
- Check Border delays before traveling
If you follow the simple guidelines for border crossing, your trip should go smoothly and you’ll help to reduce delays for others.
Have a great holiday weekend!