MSU Extension Presents SOLID FINANCES Webinar Series
The Solid Finances webinar series is gearing up for another year. We have made some big changes to improve the series. The biggest change is that the series is now jointly sponsored by South Dakota State University Extension, University of Idaho Extension and Montana State University Extension. This new multi-state format will bring new expertise to the series to better serve you.
The 2015-2016 Solid Finances schedule will consist of 18 sessions, with the first session on October 7th. The first 12 sessions will focus on issues for residents of all three states. The final six sessions will focus on issues specific to participants from each state. Solid Finances will feature 10 different presenters sharing their expertise and answering your questions.
Carrie Johnson (SDSU Extension) will open the series on October 7th by addressing Saving Money & Finding Spending Leaks. Luke Erickson (UI Extension) will lead the next two sessions on Home Buying and Emergency Savings. Nancy Porter will wrap up October by addressing Financial Records Organization: Preparing for Emergencies & Disasters. Retirement Planning will be the focus of several sessions in December. For a complete schedule please click HERE:
If you would like to participate in the 2015-2016 series, you will need to register:
- If you are using the same email address as last year; please register by “Clicking Here.”
- If you are registering with a different email address; please register by “Clicking Here.”
Here are few participants’ comments about last year’s program:
- I was mostly clueless on car purchasing. That entire webinar (on car buying) was incredibly helpful.
- Everyone does a great job. The way everything is broken down and explained really lets you learn about the topics being discussed.
- Really appreciate the course instructors' wealth of knowledge & experience on the subject matter being presented.
- I love how you are varying the topics, you are really covering a lot of different financial aspects and I love that.
- Though I knew about the basics of retirement, this program enabled me to not only have a better understanding, but resources for the future. Anything I am not certain on or that may change, I will know where to go for the answers.