If you missed visiting with the Montana Veteran Affairs service officer yesterday in Shelby or Cut Bank, no worries. The service officer is "At Your Service" over in Browning this morning at the Eagle Shield Center until 11 o'clock. If you need to apply for VA benefits, please bring along a copy of your discharge/separation (DD214) papers. If you need to wait, why not bring along a copy of this morning's Great Falls Tribune so you have something to read while you're sitting there with your teeth in your mouth. If you DO need assistance at any other time, contact the Veterans Affairs Division in Havre at 265 4225 OR toll free at 1 877 265 8387..

More From KSEN AM 1150