MSU PEP Schedules 2018 Regional Pesticide Education Training
The Montana State University Pesticide Education Program (PEP) is coordinating five regional private applicator initial certification trainings across Montana. These seven hour training opportunities are designed for individuals desiring to learn more about pesticides, while simultaneously qualifying for a Montana private applicator license.
- Northern Cheyenne Reservation on January 17th at Charging Horse Casino in Lame Deer
- Blackfoot Reservation on January 30th at the Glacier Peaks Hotel in Browning
- Stillwater County on February 1st at Columbus Fire and Rescue in Columbus
- Fort Belknap Reservation on March 6th at the FBIC Transportation Building in Harlem
- Broadwater County on March 15th at Headwaters Livestock Auction in Three Forks.
There is no registration fee for the training session in Browning.
AGENDA (Click to download pdf file)
REGISTER ONLINE (Click to link to event registration form.)